Summer Breeze - Makes Me Feel Fine

Posted by Posted by Kirk Bowman On 11:10 AM



Yesterday was an amazing day in church. Worship was awesome. Loud. Seems like a new level of engagement from our church in worshipping God. Which I love!

We had 14 people raise their hand to respond to Christ at the end of the meeting. Something amazing going on here as well. Since Easter we have had 193 people respond to Christ. Help us by praying for them to continue strong on their journey.

Really looking forward to One Prayer starting this Sunday. Love the idea of partnering with over 1,285 churches. Sharing video teaching. Receiving an offering for church planting. Praying for one another. Serving in our communities.

We have a great summer in front of us!


2 comments

  1. greg varney Said,

    gotta be honest:

    i am FLIPPIN' EXCITED about one prayer

    Posted on June 2, 2008 at 4:25 PM

     
  2. praisedetail Said,

    One- that picture just makes me feel the sun on my face with my eyes closed.:)

    Two- worship on Sunday made me feel the same way. Smiling with the sun on my face.
    Not responding to God in that atmosphere- well, it's like frowning on a gorgeous day at the beach. I'm so happy those fourteen chose to Smile.

    Posted on June 2, 2008 at 9:02 PM