Fast Forward

Posted by Posted by Kirk Bowman On 3:07 PM


Today my amazing daughter, Tori, turns 20 years old.

Wow, it is so hard for me to believe that my baby girl is now 20. No longer a teenager. When people say it goes by fast they are not kidding.

Just yesterday, Suzette and I were packing all our belongings (which wasn’t much) and our just-barely-learning-to-walk little girl and moving to Asheville to start a church.

Push fast forward and now my baby has grown into a gorgeous young lady.

Tori is sweet, thoughtful, kind and talented. I am very proud of her. She will always be my baby girl.




2 comments

  1. praisedetail Said,

    Happy Father Day,Pastor Kirk.

    Posted on June 13, 2008 at 9:03 AM

     
  2. Tori Said,

    Hey Dad! I didnt know you put this on here until Meredith told me to go read it! It means alot to me that you would write those things. I love you very much!

    Posted on July 2, 2008 at 3:37 PM