Perry Noble's mistakes

Posted by Posted by Kirk Bowman On 2:12 PM

At the Unleash conference, someone asked Perry Noble from NewSpring Church what were his biggest mistakes.

His reply:

These are the most stupid things I have done:

1. Begging people to stay at the church – back doors are good. If you close the back door on your bodily functions, you’d get messed up

2. Apologizing for the vision God gave him

3. I wasn't who God called me to be – he tried to copy other leaders

4. I was afraid to say what God told me to say – hard to believe that was ever a problem!

5. I waited way too long to preach on money - Only non-tithers get mad when you preach on tithing. Like only an adulterer will get mad when you preach on adultery.

For the record. I think Perry Noble rocks!


2 comments

  1. praisedetail Said,

    Just experienced my first New Spring podcasts...my three and what ever it takes.

    These reminded me of a really good boxer on a speed-bag- well honed message,message,message- stories, testimony-MESSAGE!

    I agree Perry Noble Rocks.

    Posted on March 17, 2008 at 2:50 PM

     
  2. greg varney Said,

    those are some great thoughts for my own life.

    and by the way,

    i think you both rock

    Posted on March 17, 2008 at 9:44 PM