Beneath The Surface

Posted by Posted by Kirk Bowman On 10:01 AM

This weekend we begin a new series – “Beneath The Surface”.

I have become so convinced that all of us make most of our decisions on an emotional level. Then we build a rationale for that decision. We think our decisions are rational but in fact, they are quite emotional.

This has been a new revelation for me. I have always considered my self not too emotional but I am seeing how much my emotions impact my decisions.

With that being the case - dealing with negative emotions becomes so important. How many stupid decisions born out of anger have ruined people’s lives. How many times has insecurity made us decide not to move forward into what would be amazing for us.

Here’s our trailer:


Believing that God will heal many hearts in this next month.

2 comments

  1. praisedetail Said,

    wow.

    I think you'll be able to hear a pin drop this Sunday.

    Can you say... convicted?

    Posted on March 26, 2008 at 3:00 PM

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    `It's appropriate that the majority of your sermons are life-giving, encouraging and uplifting." As a man thinks, so shall he be." However, there is an undeniable fact that the entire population deals with a lack of emotional fortitude of some degree. So to have the opportunity to be ministered to in these areas by a seasoned man of God is an tremendous privilege. I know my wife has been anxiously anticipating this series for sometime now. We thank God for your life.

    Posted on March 29, 2008 at 7:01 PM