The David Crowder Experience

Posted by Posted by Kirk Bowman On 1:47 PM

Went with a bunch of friends to experience David Crowder a few nights ago.

David is a most unusual looking fellow. Tall, very thin, big, big hair and an over the top goatee. It all comes at you at once when you first see him.

Then he starts playing music. Wow! Amazing songs. Some of the best lyrics imaginable. After just a few minutes you completely forget what he looks like and get lost in his amazing music. It was a total worship experience.

I liked DCB before - Now I am a total fan.

I loved the intelligent lights and some of the set up. I'd love to do our church worship more like that. Like a big U2 concert with all attention aimed at glorifying God.

A lot of things around the concert were a bit off, though. Whenever I go anywhere, I am always observing attention to detail. This concert was no different for me.

Nobody to help us with parking. No ushers, hosts, people to smile at us. One very plain, small product table manned by a couple of unfriendly people.

It made me appreciate our amazing guest services team.

0 comments