Church In Motion

Posted by Posted by Kirk Bowman On 9:09 AM



Suzette and I went down to Atlanta this last weekend to give a little support and encouragement to Tim and Andrea Skinner.

They were both part of our staff for several years and are now launching a church in north Atlanta.

We had a great dinner with them on Friday. I remember when we first started our church. I would've loved to have someone take me out the night before we began and express their support.

It was an excellent first meeting. Awesome band for worship. Good feel to everything. A bunch of guys from our church drove down to show some love to Tim and Andrea.

I loved the "rawness" of something brand new starting up. It is such a cool thing.

If you know anyone who lives in the North Atlanta/Mall of Georgia area, send them over to Church In Motion.

1 Comment

  1. praisedetail Said,

    Tim Skinner- God's Ninja CareBear.

    Tim came to the Rock a while ago and laid it down about Priority Relationships- and it just stuck with me. Galvanizing message. And such a likable guy.

    He's a chip off the old...Rock.

    Posted on January 30, 2008 at 3:10 PM