Easter Sunday 2007

Posted by Posted by Kirk Bowman On 7:21 PM

Today was an amazing and beautiful day. Great meeting with a great feel to it.

Our team has the greatest hearts for God and people. I feel very blessed to serve with them.

Guest services. Creative team. Tech team. Children's ministry team. Everybody just loving and serving and giving their best. Hats off to all you guys for all you do!

Full house. Just over 800 (811) people in church. 21 people raising their hands in adult service to respond to Christ. 15 children responded in Kids Church. 36 people moving closer to God. Yeah!

Loved seeing people that have come to our church in the past but had to move away for various reasons. They still long for "The Rock" experience and cannot locate it anywhere else.

I know God wants us to reproduce what He has given us. In satellites and church plants. In reaching beyond the walls of our church into our community.

What we have in God is way too good for us to keep for ourselves.

6 comments

  1. Sunday was awesome! I love my church! It is so beautiful to watch the hearts of such incredible people giving their all for God. Our Worship Team Rocks!! Greg and Terese were Amazing and I love the new song that was sung at the end. I am always so amazed to be learning how God works, I had just read Ephesians Saturday morning. I have found over the last year of being at The Rock that I have no doubt that I am where God wants me to be and I love it.

    Posted on April 10, 2007 at 10:12 AM

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    i love easter....i love being at church on easter....

    Posted on April 11, 2007 at 8:01 AM

     
  3. Anonymous Said,

    What we have in God is way too good for us to keep for ourselves.

    ...amen

    i love easter too!

    Posted on April 12, 2007 at 11:31 AM

     
  4. Davida Said,

    Easter was brilliant. I loved the vibe. I loved seeing God portrayed well.

    Posted on April 13, 2007 at 6:43 PM

     
  5. Durbin Davis Said,

    One word-Encouragement!!!

    Posted on April 22, 2007 at 3:33 AM

     
  6. Anonymous Said,

    Dear Pastor Kirk,
    I am one of those people you mention that has moved away and can't find anything like The Rock in my new city. Each church I visit still feels like it's in the past but thinks it's on the cutting edge...if they only knew...I want to send the pastors links to THe Rock's website, I want you to visit them, I want them to hear one of your services, I want them to listen to the music... My belief is that God will meet my need and I just need to keep looking and networking. God bless. Carleen Klauk

    Posted on May 6, 2007 at 7:53 AM