Amazing Weekend

Posted by Posted by Kirk Bowman On 1:10 PM

Just finished an amazing weekend and I’m toast today.

Incredible Men’s Conference. Stellar Worship. Fantastic Videos. Hilarious Competitions. Lots of Food. Powerful Messages. Incredible God Moments.

All so good!

Thanks to all the volunteers and our staff who put their whole heart into making Men’s Conference a complete success.

Hopefully I’ll have some pics for later in the week.

Church yesterday. Amazing!!

Church is growing like crazy right now. In numbers and in health.

What can I say? Too many great things to elaborate on.

Certainly a highlight for the day was watching everyone write the names of friends and loved ones they want to see get saved on the prayer wall. A powerful moment. I just wanted to hang around in that moment for a long time.



2 comments

  1. Unknown Said,

    3 words: OFF THE HOOK!!!

    Posted on May 12, 2009 at 6:56 PM

     
  2. Coral Said,

    I have literally thought about it all week long! 11:00 service…Wow! I think the presence of God was richer than I’ve ever experienced ----was it me or was it because our hearts were aligned with His about the lost? Yes, I want it to matter to me as much as it matters to God. OMG, the wall! I want to keep that passion alive--and the willingness to carry a burden and have compassion for those who don’t know Christ yet. I pray that whatever I put my hand to, will have eternal value!!! Thanks for a life changing message PK!

    Posted on May 14, 2009 at 8:17 AM